Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cake!

We celebrated James' birthday on Sunday, October 5 because I received my last round of chemo on October 6.  I knew I wouldn't feel up to eating cake on his actual birthday, October 8.  We had a nice celebration.  I'm so thankful for this sweet little boy.  I love the young man he is becoming, and I'm so proud of the reputation he has already made for himself at school.  I did make it to morning prayer on his birthday, it's the small things. He got to eat leftover cake everyday after school so I think he had a pretty good birthday.

Happy 6th Birthday, James!

Family Picture

Eating cake!!

Morning Prayer. James was recognized for his b-day.

1 comments:

  1. ok; Lori, you have reached your goal of Cake in October. How about a new goal? How about Cake in 2083???

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Cake in October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena